Working at Mankenberg
Qualified and motivated staff is our strength
Having a motivated and qualified staff is imperative for a company`s success. Expertise in R&D, manufacturing, product quality and of course customer satisfaction are all shaped by a company`s staff.
We are aware of this and act on it . . .
A positive working environment, internal communication as well as qualified training programmes aren`t just theory at Mankenberg but practice too:
- Newly recruited staff receive an extensive plan to help them get to know our departments, procedures and of course their new colleagues
- The staff can participate in an in-house English course
- Internal courses are offered regularly (i.e. on EDP, workplace safety...)
- Employees choosing to continue their education (alone or as a group) are given support
- A company newspaper as well as screens displaying information in the offices and at the factory keep the employees up-to-date with the latest news
- Staff incentive schemes (prizes for product enhancement) and themed competitions encourage both staff and trainees to become more involved with the company and contribute to its success
Having long-term employees for up to 40 years speaks for itself and along with the``young blood`` contributes to our strengths in all areas
Qualified and Motivated Staff
Pressure Reducing Valves Back Pressure Regulators Burst Pipe Isolating Valves Flow Control and Differential Pressure Valves Vacuum Breakers and Vacuum Control Valves Safety Valves Pilot-operated Control Valves Surge Relief Valves